Marc Lippitt has over 30 years of experience in the real estate industry. Over the course of his career, Marc has been involved in nearly every aspect of commercial real estate brokerage, including acquisitions, sales, management, market analysis, development and finance on numerous projects throughout Colorado.
Marc has consistently been recognized as one of Colorado’s top real estate brokers and was acknowledged as the number one commercial realtor in 1999 by DMCAR in the small office division. The Denver Business Journal has also consistently recognized him as a “Heavy Hitter” in their newspaper.
CoStar continually recognizes Unique Properties, Inc. in its Annual Power Broker Award as a Top 10 brokerage firm in sales.
Marc has brokered in excess of $1,000,000,000 in real estate transactions over the last 12 years. He has been called upon to be an expert witness in various complex real estate related litigation and has been a guest lecturer and a featured speaker at an international symposium in Oslo, Norway.
Marc is directly involved in the management and growth of Unique Properties, Inc., which currently employs 36 agents and 8 support staff members.
Memberships and Associations
- Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Realtors
- Elected to the Board of Directors for a three year term in 2001-02
- Elected to the Executive Committee as Corporate Secretary in 2002-03
- Re-elected to the Executive Committee as Treasurer in 2003-04
- Re-elected to the Executive Committee as Corporate Secretary in 2004-05
- Elected as President in 2005
- Served as Immediate Past President in 2006-07
- Served as Director Nominating Committee Chair in 2004-05
- Served as Officer Nominating Committee Chair in 2005-06
- Served as CARHOF Chair in 2002-03
- Served on Xceligent negotiation task forces in 2003-2004